Monday, April 22, 2013

Kalki's missed kiss for Emraan

Kalki Koechlin – who has worked with Emraan Hashmi in ‘Shanghai’ and ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ – has said that she missed the chance to lock lips with the serial kisser of Bollywood, reports Zee News.

“The script was such in ‘Shanghai’ that there was no scope of a kiss. And in ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, again I missed the chance to kiss Emraan. I think he doesn`t like my face and it`s getting complex day by day,” a leading daily quoted Kalki as saying.

The actress – who was in Pune with Emraan and Huma Qureshi to promote her upcoming supernatural thriller – also said that she wants to try different genres of acting and doesn’t want to get typecast.

“I want to challenge myself as an actor and explore various genres — from romantic to comedy to action. Maybe my looks are such that I don`t fit into every other character. It`s really annoying when people ask me, `Do you love India and spicy food?`. It can be frustrating at times,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment