Monday, April 22, 2013

Mila with her new big surprise

Mila, the famous pop singer in Bangladesh, has decided to surprise her fans with her new big budget album.

Her albums ‘Chapter 2’ and ‘Re-defined’ was a huge success but after that she never released any more albums. Since her debut, Mila has experienced a quick rise to fame.

But now she is back with her new big budget album and lots of surprises for her beloved fans.

In a recent interview Mila said, "For a very long time I was detached from my fans. I will let everyone know the time and date of album releasing after fixing the date."

Mila established her own studio and introduced herself as a composer.

About the progress of her next album Mila said, "Most of the work of the album has been completed. But the songs are still in the step of re-consideration. Thus I do not want to say anything uncertainly."

About the concerts she said, "I am not far from music at all. All the music performers around the world are concert-oriented. I am also regularly participating in concerts. But albums are also essential beside concerts because people want to listen new tracks. I am trying to balance between these two."

No comments:

Post a Comment