Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tamim did a lot to hold our relationship: Ayesha Siddiqua



A long distant 8 years of relationship is finally at a point to succeed for star batsman Tamim Iqbal and his going to be wife Ayesha Siddiqua. On a phone conversation with a local Daily newspaper, this is what Ayesha had to say about her feelings and excitement about their wedding.
Q: The relationship of 8 years is finally making a step forward, how does it feel?
Ayesha Siddiqua: I’m excited and nervous, both at once. I never imagined everything will happen so fast! It seems that we just started the relationship the other day!
Q: Is it that you don’t like Cricket?
Ayesha: I didn’t understand Cricket before. In fact I couldn’t even realize when I first heard his (Tamim’s) name. I heard of his brother Nafis Iqbal before though but never really got the game. I started liking Cricket after around 4-5 years of our relationship. You could say I’m a good fan of Cricket now.
Q: Tamim is indeed a really good batsman. How does it feel seeing him bat?
Ayesha: I think he plays really well. He will go a long way InshaAllah. I have full confidence in Tamim, hopefully he will go a long way.
Q: Tamim must have had to do a lot of hard work to keep the relationship with you starting from taking risks to meet you..
Ayesha: Yes, indeed! He has worked really hard. It is amazing what he did to hold on to our relationship. I’ve known a lot of people in the neighborhood but Tamim is totally different from others. To be honest, without his efforts we might have not come this far. He has been patient and also supported me. This is why we could keep up the relationship.
Q: Tamim once said that his favorite Airlines is Malaysian Airlines! He has been late to practices a number of times because he went to meet you. Don’t you tell him anything about it?
Ayesha: He never made me realize that was a burden for him to meet me by forgoing cricket. If I’ve just become emotional and ask him, ‘Won’t you come..?’ He would arrive. He never lets me understand the problems. Whatever I want and whatever I like, he does exactly that.
News source: bdcricteam

No comments:

Post a Comment