Tuesday, July 23, 2013

‘I am shy, but many don’t believe that’-Nargis Fakhri

Nargis Fakhri, who will be seen playing a journalist in Madras Cafe reveals that she is a shy person and happy to be in the industry at this point of time.

When asked about any inhibitions as an actress, Nargis said, ‘I am not sure if I would have any inhibitions, but that’s me just talking. I am a shy girl, yes I know that may be hard for many to believe. I make fun of myself saying I am the dog with all bark and no bite’.

The actress claims that she has been her own inspiration and impressed by many things in the industry.

‘I am impressed on how things are changing and very rapidly I must say. I’m glad I have come into the industry at this point in time. Inspirations, well I have been my own inspiration, but I do admire the women in this industry, as it is not easy at all. Even the so called glamorous looking stuff is not easy,’ concluded Nargis, reports The Times of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment